Angela Mee is a highly trained make-up artist, known for her versatility and sense of style. Since relocating to the Margaret River region Angela has become an in demand make-up artist in the South West. Experienced in commercial, bridal and special occasion make-up as well as artistic, special effects (including tattoo cover up) and fashion looks, Angela has worked with photographers such as Red Leopard Photography, The Photography Boutique, Life Photography and In Sight Photography.
As a make-up artist Angela believes in constant up-skilling; in addition to a Diploma of Specialist Makeup she has gone on to complete professional courses with international make-up artists such as Hendra Widjaja, Mia Connor and David Willis, including courses in air-brushing, hair styling and fashion looks. She uses this advanced knowledge to make sure that all of her clients have looks that will last well and be kind to their skin. Angela uses professional grade make-up and cruelty free products where possible.
*Hair Styling “Queen of Speed” Way Intermediate Master Class – Martha Mok
*Asian Bridal and Enhancing Eye Makeup Workshop – Martha Mok
*Hair Up and Photographic Style Workshop- Brigid Grace
*Mia Connor’s Smoke Bomb Master Class
* David Willis HD Airbrush Master Class
* In Depth Beauty with Hendra Widjaja
* Diploma of Specialist Makeup, WA Academy
* Kryolan Editorial and Avant Garde Workshop
* Rae Morris Advanced Seminar
* Certificate 2 in Retail Makeup and Skincare, Avalon Beauty Collage
* Senior First Aid Certificate, St John’s Ambulance
* Certificate 4 Applied Fashion Design and Technology, Bentley TAFE
* Bachelor of Communications, WA Screen Academy, Edith Cowan University