Hair and Makeup Artist, TrueBrow Specialist
Angela Mee began her makeup training in Perth in 2012, and continued to complete her Diploma of Specialist Makeup in 2014 ( and adding hair styling to her skillset). Angela then relocated to the Margaret River region to become an in demand make-up artist in the South West. Experienced in film, bridal and special occasion make-up as well as artistic, special effects (including tattoo cover up) and fashion looks, Angela is known for her versatility and sense of style.
As a make-up artist Angela believes in constant up-skilling; and has gone on to complete professional courses with international make-up artists such as Hendra Widjaja, Mia Connor and David Willis, including courses in air-brushing, hair styling and fashion looks.
Angela is also the South West’s only TrueBrow Specialist, transforming women’s brows from her home salon in Cowaramup. When asked about her brow work Angela says “It’s not about what’s on trend, but about finding the most natural beauty within each woman’s brow. It’s a beauty that is classic and timeless.”
*Angela uses professional grade make-up and cruelty free products where possible.
*Danessa Myricks Perth Masterclass January 2019
* TrueBrow Advanced Masterclass February 2018 and August 2018
* TrueBrow Specialist training with Brow Secrets International 2016-current
*Hair Styling “Queen of Speed” Way Intermediate & Advanced Master Class – Martha Mok 2016, 2017, 2018
*Asian Bridal and Enhancing Eye Makeup Workshop – Martha Mok, 2016, 2018
*Hair Up and Photographic Style Workshop- Brigid Grace 2014
*Mia Connor’s Smoke Bomb Master Class 2014
* David Willis HD Airbrush Master Class 2013
* In Depth Beauty with Hendra Widjaja 2013
* Diploma of Specialist Makeup, WA Academy 2013
* Kryolan Editorial and Avant Garde Workshop 2013
* Rae Morris Advanced Seminar 2013
* Certificate 2 in Retail Makeup and Skincare, Avalon Beauty Collage 2012